Durandal – Distributed CPU/GPU Hash Cracker v 0.5 released
Durandal is a distributed GPU/CPU computing software that aims to crack passwords. Mostly written in C++ with the Boost library, it works on many systems, however it is only built for Windows and GNU/Linux for the moment, on the x86 and x64 platforms.
Durandal is freely available under the GPLv3 license.
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and GNU/Linux support
- 32bits and 64bits support
- Usual hash functions : MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, NTLMv1, MySQL (all versions)
- SSE2 optimized, Nvidia CUDA support
- Server, agent and administration console
- Network communications with XML over HTTP (proxy support)